How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Oldham

    A personal injury solicitor in Oldham can deal with claims that arise from just about every form of road traffic accident. The basic concept is simple – if you can be injured in it then you can probably start a personal injury claim about it! Here are some of the methods of transport that could feature in claims handled by a road traffic accident injury legal firm such as Accident Advice Helpline:

    • Cars
    • Motorcycles
    • Mopeds
    • Scooters
    • Minibuses
    • Vans
    • Buses
    • Heavy Goods Vehicles
    • Coaches
    • Tractors
    • Bicycles
    • Pedestrians


    Looking for an injury solicitor in Oldham after a minibus accident?

    Minibuses are regularly used to take sports teams to a matches and groups of friends on days out. Problems can arise if the buses are travelling at speed or are over-loaded.

    Accidents can be caused by the driver of the mini-bus if they fail to spot hazards in the road or if they drive too fast. When minibuses are overloaded it can take considerable distances for them to come to a halt.

    If you have been injured in this sort of accident you should call us here at Accident Advice Helpline to get some advice about making a claim for compensation. Our expert personal injury advisers can give you all the help and support that you need. We may be able to show that the minibus was operating above its maximum safe weight and we may be able to get you some compensation.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Pedestrian accidents

    Not every one looking for an injury solicitor in Oldham was in a vehicle when they had an accident! Sometimes pedestrians are walking home from work and get struck by a motor vehicle. Sadly, in some cases, the driver has been drinking alcohol and has lost control of the vehicle.

    Police should be called to the scene so that they can investigate and prepare a police report on who they think is to blame for the accident. The police will often also collect witness’s details.

    You will probably be able to conduct your claim without having to appear in court as most of our personal injury cases are handled over the phone. You may need to attend one medical assessment appointment with a local doctor so that a formal medical assessment report can be prepared.

    Contacting Accident Advice Helpline

    Take the first step yourself by picking up the phone and calling us here at Accident Advice Helpline. You can reach us on 0800 689 0500 from your landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Take steps to win your claim today!

    Date Published: 14th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.