If you live in the small Cotswold’s town of Lechlade you will know that this is the highest point at which the River Thames is navigable. These days you are much more likely to get to Lechlade by car and thousands of tourists do so every year.
Lechlade has its fair share of shops, restaurants and sports facilities which provide entertainment and employment for people from the surrounding area and visitors. Of course they can also be a location for accidents to occur. If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault you may be looking for an injury solicitor from Lechlade. The law firm Accident Advice Helpline can help with this. They have solicitors who deal with claims from all over the country- and that includes Lechlade. Here are the top 4 tips for getting the best injury solicitor to help with your claim.
Top 4 tips for finding the best injury solicitor in Lechlade
- Firstly, collect all the details of your accident together and keep them in a safe place. If it was a car accident – make sure that you have the registration numbers and contact details for all the vehicles involved. Have a list of your medical appointments so far as well.
- Give Accident Advice Helpline a call on their 24 hour hotline 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. They have a team of highly trained professional advisors including an injury solicitor. They will be able to advise you on whether your claim is likely to be successful by using a unique 30 second test. You can then decide whether you want to go ahead and start the claim.
- You will be put in touch with an injury solicitor lawyer. They are a personal injury solicitor who has the skills to handle claims arising from the Lechlade area. Your case will probably be handled over the telephone so you will not have to attend lots of lawyer’s meetings. Very few injury solicitor cases actually end up as a court appearance. However, most injury cases do require an appointment with a medical expert. They will prepare a medical assessment report on your injuries.
- There is a certain amount of information that has to be provided as part of injury cases. This can include:
- Exact details of the accident
- How you were hurt
- Who witnessed the accident
- The medical attention that you received
- What injuries you sustained
- Outpatient appointments that you have attended
- Money that you have lost because of your injuries
- Psychological problems (e.g. depression) that you are suffering from
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury solicitor in Lechlade
Although Accident Advice Helpline do not have access to a local injury solicitor in Lechlade they can still represent you and your claim. This is because they are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Lechlade look no further than this expert service.
Call today on 0800 689 0500 free from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown