How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury solicitor in Kirklees

    Injury solicitor in Kirklees

    Who can help me after an accident?

    When you have been involved in an accident, it’s important that you take advantage of the help that is available to you. There is plenty out there, and it’s often just a case of knowing exactly where to look. It can make a big difference to your recovery process. In this article, we tell you where you can look for advice and support after being involved in an incident, including information about working with an injury solicitor in Kirklees.

    Medical professionals

    Before you do anything else whatsoever, you need to take some time to think about your health and wellbeing. This should always be your key concern after an accident. Whether you have a few scrapes and bruises, or more serious ailments, it’s wise to book an appointment with your GP if they are causing you ongoing discomfort and distress. They will be able to give you any pain medications that you might need, and direct you to a specialist if necessary. Do this as soon as you can, as putting it off could make your problems worse.

    An injury solicitor in Kirklees

    Was the accident not your fault? Did it happen within the past three years? If so, you might be able to make a claim for compensation. For more information, you should contact an injury solicitor in Kirklees. They will be able to give you tailored advice, as well as an estimation of the payment that you might be entitled to. Accident Advice Helpline can be of assistance here, and you can speak to an advisor by calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why wait any longer? When you need a great injury solicitor in Kirklees, this is the very best option.

    Your informal support network

    Though it’s absolutely essential that you engage with professional advice and support when you are recovering from your accident, you should never underestimate the informal help that you can get from your friends and family. This can make all the difference, and really help you to manage your recovery in a positive and productive way. Of course, you sometimes need to let people know that you’re struggling and you could do with an extra hand. Don’t be scared to do this.

    As outlined here, there is no shortage of help and support after an accident. Make sure that you use what is available to you, as it could really help you during this difficult time.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 30th September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident at Work stats for Kirklees

    Non Fatal Injuries446472428
    Fatal Injuries201

    Source: HSE

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.