Finding an injury solicitor in Kings Langley to handle your case
Life’s ticking along nicely, when all of a sudden, an accident knocks you off course. Perhaps you can’t work in the long or short term. You may find you’re hit with expenses for things you weren’t expecting. And you still have to cope with the pain and trauma from your accident. But if someone else was to blame for your injury, an injury solicitor in Kings Langley could help you get life back on track.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest legal firms in the UK. We have well over fifteen years of experience in dealing with all types of personal injury claims. And we have legal professionals throughout the country, including an injury solicitor in Kings Langley if you need one. Some of the aspects that are sure to appeal to you are:
- All our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We don’t ask you for any money to start your claim.
- We have a wide expertise to negotiate your case successfully.
- We’ll deal with you professionally and keep you informed at all times.
Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, is our patron and endorses the services we provide. If you’d like some examples of how we have helped other people like you, there are testimonials and stories on our website. These will give you an idea of how we can assist at a difficult time.
An injury solicitor in Kings Langley can help you claim compensation for an injury that wasn’t your fault if:
- You needed medical attention as a result of your accident;
- The accident happened within the last three years (or longer if the case concerns a minor or is about an industrial disease); and
- Someone else was to blame, even if they didn’t mean it to happen. They may have been negligent, careless or were committing a criminal act.
We’ve dealt with accidents of all types. The more common ones are listed below, but if you’ve had an accident that falls outside these, it’s always worth checking with us.
Kinds of accident an injury solicitor in Kings Langley can claim for on your behalf
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- An accident while on holiday
- An injury caused by a faulty product
- A sporting accident
- Criminal injury
We’re always happy to talk to you any time about whether you have a good claim. Our helpline is open 24/7. Call us now on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
Try us today – you could win compensation for your accident as well as help with the costs that have arisen as a result.
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown