We can’t guarantee that making a claim for compensation after an accident will always be easy. But we will always do what we can to smooth the road as much as possible. One key way we can do this is by finding you the right injury solicitor in Kincardine to handle your claim. A knowledgeable and experienced solicitor can do a lot to take the stress out of claiming. And this is precisely why Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000.
Why choose an injury solicitor in Kincardine from AAH?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have been dealing with personal injury claims for well over fifteen years. We are one of the UK’s largest law firms. And we have a great track record at successfully helping people like you claim after an accident that wasn’t their fault. We’re proud to say that Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and TV personality, has endorsed out professional, friendly and efficient service by agreeing to become our patron.
Some of the reasons for choosing us to find your injury solicitor in Kincardine are:
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- We never ask you for any money to start your claim.
- We have expertise in numerous accident types.
- We’ll keep you informed as your claim progresses, every step of the way.
How do I know if I’m eligible to claim?
We can offer you free legal advice as to whether you have a good case for claiming. We can establish this by asking for just a few details. We need to know:
- Whether your injuries meant you had to have medical attention;
- When that accident happened. In many cases, there is a time limit of three years for claiming. That time frame is longer though in some cases, such as industrial diseases.
- Who was responsible for your accident? Was it an individual or a company and were they negligent, careless or committing a criminal act?
There are three easy ways you can get in touch with us:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Do the 30 second test on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk.
As well as establishing that you may have a good claim, we can also let you know the amount of compensation you may be eligible to receive. This is just an estimate, though – every claim is different.
There’s no obligation to start a case, but if you do want to, we’ll appoint an injury solicitor in Kincardine to handle your claim. And it won’t cost you a penny to start your case today.
You may not even have to appear in court. Many cases we deal with are processed by phone. But if you do need to attend a hearing, your injury solicitor in Kincardine will be there to represent you.
So if you’re keen to find out more, why not contact us today?
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown