Come to Accident Advice Helpline after an accident
Accident Advice Helpline has over fifteen years of experience at dealing with personal injury claims. So we have expertise to help you win your case. If you’re living or working in the Killin area, or were even visiting, and had an accident which someone else was responsible for, we can appoint you an injury solicitor in Killin to deal with your claim.
To find out if your accident would qualify for compensation, it’s as simple as giving us a ring. We have a dedicated helpline open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, giving free legal advice to victims of accidents. With a few details, we can assess whether your accident qualifies for compensation. We can even give you an idea of how much you might be able to claim.
Call us any time on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You can also try the 30 second test on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk , or text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Usually, to bring a claim for compensation for a personal injury:
- Your accident should have been within the last three years. Sometimes the timescales are different, though – if the case involves a minor or is concerning an industrial disease.
- You must have had to have medical treatment for your injuries.
- Another person, company or agency must have been responsible – partially or wholly – for your accident. They may have been careless, negligent or even committed a criminal act.
The kinds of accidents we deal with every day include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
It’s worth saying that other types of accident may also qualify – ring to check if you are not sure.
What can my injury solicitor in Killin claim for?
With full details of the circumstances of the accident and the effects your injuries have had on your life, your injury solicitor in Killin will be able to advise how much you are eligible to ask for in compensation. This amount will usually include a sum to compensate for the injury you have received. It may also reimburse costs you have had to pay out for because of your accident such as:
- Loss of earnings
- Prescriptions and transport costs
- Money you have had to pay for childcare or help around the home while you are ill.
We should say that you may not even have to appear in court. Many of the claims we process are dealt with by phone. But your injury solicitor in Killin may ask you to attend one additional medical assessment for further evidence to support your claim.
But best of all, we don’t ask for any money to start your claim and an injury solicitor in Killin from AAH works on a 100% no win, no fee basis.