Do I need an injury solicitor in Kilburn to claim?
You probably need an injury solicitor in Kilburn if you can answer yes to these questions:
- Have you had an accident over the last three years?
- Did you have to seek medical treatment after it?
- Was the accident caused by another person or company’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act?
How do I find the right injury solicitor in Kilburn?
Come to us. We think we are the best legal firm to handle your claim. There are several things that make us think we’re the best. These include:
- We’re one of the largest law firms in the UK. We have over fifteen years’ experience of working in the personal injury field and have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in handling these cases. We have a huge network of legal professionals across the country so we’re sure to have an expert injury solicitor in Kilburn to handle your claim.
- We run a dedicated helpline for our customers, offering free legal advice 24/7. Our friendly, sympathetic advisers will take a few details about your accident. We can then give you advice on the chances of your claim. We’ll also tell you how much you may be able to receive if your claim is successful. There’s no obligation to take the case forward, but it’s always best to know your rights. Our helpline numbers are:
0800 689 0500 or from a mobile: 0333 500 0993.
You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or fill in the 30-second test on our website to get in touch.
- If you do go ahead, we won’t charge you a penny to start your claim. And all our injury solicitors work on a 100% no win, no fee* basis.
- We have a reputation for great customer service and for dealing with cases efficiently. We have many reviews from satisfied clients, which you can see on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk . And we’re proud to have Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, as our patron.
We’ve plenty of experience in accidents of all types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Food poisoning
- Injuries at work
- Industrial diseases
- Criminal injuries
- Accidents while on holiday
- Injuries from faulty goods
…and many more. If you are not sure whether your accident qualifies, give us a call.
If we can confirm that you have a good chance of claiming and you want to proceed, we’ll put you in touch with the best injury solicitor in Kilburn from our network of experienced solicitors. As well as negotiating a sum of money to compensate for your injury, he or she will also claim for costs such as:
- Loss of earnings.
- Prescription costs.
- Transport costs.
- Childcare and costs of help around the home.
Remember, in many cases you only have three years to claim, so why not find out what your rights are today?
Date Published: 1st December 2013
Author: David Brown