Find an injury solicitor in Holloway today!
If you had an accident that wasn’t your fault and someone else was to blame, you may have put off finding out how to make a claim. This could be because it seems too complicated, too expensive or too time-consuming. But remember, you only usually have three years from the date of your accident to claim.
So it may be worth ringing Accident Advice Helpline today to find out if we can help. We can find you the best injury solicitor in Holloway and or your area. And we can take over the strain and stress out of pursuing a legal case for compensation.
Usually, to qualify for compensation, your accident must have been within the last three years. It must have meant that you had to seek medical treatment. And it must have been caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
It could have been in any of the following situations:
- A road traffic accident, whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian
- A case of medical negligence
- An accident or industrial diseases at work
- An accident on holiday
- A slip, a trip or a fall
- Food poisoning
- An injury caused by faulty goods
- A sporting accident
- A criminal act
…or many other common circumstances.
Accident Advice Helpline has been established for well over ten years now. In that time, we have dealt with many personal injury claims of all types. So we like to think we have a wealth of expertise to help you with your claim. We have experts across the country including, if you need one, an injury solicitor in Holloway. We always try to make the process as easy and efficient as possible.
What’s more, we offer you the following advantages over many firms:
- We operate a free helpline to give you legal advice any time of the day or night. Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- We do not ask you for any money to start your claim for compensation.
- Your injury solicitor Holloway will deal with personal injury claims on a 100% no win, no fee basis. So if you lose your case, you won’t lose out on legal costs.
If your case is successful, your injury solicitor Holloway will usually be able to secure for you a payment that:
- Compensates for your injury and loss of earnings; and
- Covers many of the costs you may have run up while ill, including transport and prescription costs and money you have paid out for childcare or help around the home.
If you’d like to see more about how Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim, call us today or read more on our website.
Date Published: 24th November 2013
Author: David Brown