Are you searching the internet for an injury solicitor in Finchley? Well then look no further for an injury solicitor in Finchley as you have found Accident Advice Helpline.
Injury solicitor in Finchley
Your search is finally over! Accident Advice Helpline has it covered. With over 14 years of experience, excellent client feedback and a great reputation, Accident Advice Helpline is the best choice for your personal injury claim and for the best injury solicitor in Finchley. Whether you were involved in a road accident, medical negligence, or an injury sustained at work or in a public place, we have the expertise to get you the best possible result. Here are a few more reasons why Accident Advice Helpline is the very best choice when it comes to getting you the very best injury solicitor in Finchley.
- We charge nothing when you start your injury claim with us and then charge nothing again if it does not succeed. We offer a true ‘no win, no fee*’ service to each and every one of our customers which ensures you have nothing to lose.
- We have highly experienced injury solicitors at hand to make the best arguments to support your case. There is no outsourcing, using templates or treating you as ‘just another claimant’.
- We don’t cover a whole range of legal areas – we decided at the outset to become a top personal injury expert and have dedicated ourselves to this task for over 14 years.
- We are in an ongoing partnership with Esther Rantzen, fighter for the rights of consumers.
- We have a freephone helpline which is open 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
So, why not enquire about your case right now? You can either call to discuss your claim with a member of our expert team on 0800 689 0500 or try the 30-Second test, a quick online application which will evaluate your claim. Please note that all claim amounts are approximate, as it is impossible to know exactly at the outset.
Important things to know before you claim:
- You must have suffered some mental and/or physical pain or injury as a result of the incident;
- It must have happened in the past three years, unless it concerns industrial disease or you were a minor at the time;
- It should be largely someone else’s fault;
- You probably won’t need to appear in court;
- We can’t say exactly how long it will take or exactly how much you might win- however, we will of course work quickly and update you at every step;
- You can claim damages for past suffering, present suffering and future losses. These may include lost earnings and even the reduction in pension that can result if you were out of work for some time due to the accident.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown