Injury solicitor in Eastbourne wanted?
Injury solicitor in Eastbourne wanted as you are unable to fathom how you need to go about seeking compensation for the injuries you sustained while at the seaside in Eastbourne? Lying around 27 km (17 miles) to the east of Brighton, in East Sussex, is the borough, large town and seaside resort of Eastbourne.
Tips to keep you safe at the seaside
- Always make sure that the beach you are going to visit is safe and has life guards on it.
- Swim within the flag-marked safe areas.
- Never go to swim alone. Make sure you take a buddy with you.
- Do not leave your children unattended. Even if the beach is life-guarded, see to it that they are always supervised.
- If the sea water is rough and there is a high tide, make sure you or any one of your family members or friends do not use inflatables.
Seeking an injury solicitor in Eastbourne?
If you were injured while at the seaside in Eastbourne, it is possible for you to get compensated for these seaside injuries, in the following circumstances:
- Medical treatment was needed as you were injured while at the seaside in Eastbourne.
- Some other person was the cause of you being injured while at the seaside in Eastbourne.
- You were injured while at the seaside in Eastbourne, within the past 3 years.
Injury solicitor in Eastbourne for seaside accident?
Of course, the seaside is a very pleasant place to be at. But, it is also possible to get injured while at the seaside, if one is not careful. That is why it would do you well to keep these numbers handy, even though you might have planned a pleasurable trip to a seaside – 0800 689 0500 to call from a landline and 0333 500 0993 to call from a mobile phone.
What are these numbers and why do you need them? These are the 24/7 Helpline numbers of the law firm known as Accident Advice Helpline. If you meet with an accident while at the seaside in Eastbourne and you are seeking compensation for these seaside injuries, just call up any of the above numbers. You can be sure that these personal injury claim experts will give you all the help you need with an injury solicitor in Eastbourne.
Date Published: 20th September 2014
Author: David Brown
Accident at Work stats for Eastbourne
|Non Fatal Injuries||110||107||113|