Why use Accident Advice Helpline?
There are many law firms, specialising in a variety of legal practice and they all purport to offer the very best in legal representation, service and value. Why is AAH any different from these firms? And why is their in-house injury solicitor in Cumnock team better than other teams?
- Accessible – we have a phone line that is staffed by brilliant advisers! The phone line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week meaning YOU call US at a time that suits you. Not only that, but to call us on 0800 689 0500 is free from most landlines.
- Quality advice – we understand that before you make any decision about making a compensation claim and whether our injury solicitors in Cumnock are right for you, you need the right information and the right advice. You can rely on AAH! We have highly trained, informative and professional advisers working for us.
- You remain in the driving seat – the compensation case is yours, from the very first step to the moment your compensation cheque arrives. This is why you need to be confident that you have the right information on which to base your decisions. Once you have spoken to one of our advisers, they will start your claim by passing it to one of our injury solicitors in Cumnock but only when they have your permission to do so.
- Staying in touch – we keep in touch with you, keeping you informed every step of the way and the progress your compensation claim is making with your injury solicitor in Cumnock.
- Tools at your disposal – not only do we have a website choc-a-block full of articles and information on compensation claims for personal injuries, we have also developed a unique tool called the compensation calculator that will tell you within no time at all, if you have a claim. It can also give an initial hint to how much you could expect to claim, but you need to bear in mind that only when your injury solicitor in Cumnock has the full details of your potential case will you know for sure, how much compensation could be on its way.
- No obligation = no pressure – we believe firmly in potential claimants NOT being pressured or bamboozled into make a compensation claim. People who have been hurt have already suffered enough; some people have also been at the thin end of the wedge when it comes to being treated properly but, the final decision as to whether you continue, or not, is entirely yours. If you decide not to continue, then we promise – guarantee, in fact – that you will not be pestered by texts, phone calls or emails!