Chalfont St Giles is a village and civil parish within Chiltern district in south east Buckinghamshire, England, on the edge of the Chilterns, 25 miles from London, and near Seer Green, Jordans, Chalfont St Peter, Little Chalfont and Amersham.
Chalfont means chalk spring, in reference to the water carrying capacities of the local terrain. The village has a duck pond that is fed by River Misbourne.
Different Reasons for Making an Injury claim with an Injury Solicitor in Chalfont St Giles
There are many different reasons why people make an injury claim with an injury solicitor in Chalfont St Giles. While we are all now familiar with the idea of making an injury claim with an injury solicitor in Chalfont St Giles following a trip or fall, due to a public walkway not being adequately maintained, there are limitless other reasons why you may make a successful claim.
- Road Traffic Accidents No matter how you are involved in a road traffic accident (e.g. even if you are a pedestrian); if you are injured for reasons that were not your fault you should consider making an injury claim with an injury solicitor in Chalfont St Giles.
- Slips, Trips or Falls If you trip or fall due to an uneven pavement, or an obstruction, and injure yourself, you could well be entitled to compensation.
- Medical Negligence Undergoing medical treatment can itself be traumatic. Any additional suffering you have endured due to medical negligence should be compensated for.
- Accidents at Work Workplaces can be hazardous places, and despite health and safety procedures being followed accidents still occur that are not the fault of the employee.
- Faulty Products This would cover any injury caused by a product you have purchased e.g. a child choking on a small part of a toy sold as suitable for under three year old, an electric shock due to a loose connection, or a cut from a sharp piece of metal or plastic.
- Food Poisoning The enjoyment of a lovely meal out can soon be spoiled by a bout of food poisoning later that night. If you have experienced this within the last 3 years you may be entitled to make a claim.
- Sporting Accidents Sometimes sporting equipment can let us down causing us injury and distress. If this has happened to you it may well mean you are entitled to compensation.
- Holiday Accidents The tranquility of a relaxing holiday can unfortunately be ruined e.g. by inadequate or unsafe facilities, or due to a sporting accident while on holiday etc. If you have suffered an accident while on holiday you may want to pursue a claim on your return home.
- Industrial Diseases Industrial Diseases is one category where the 3 year timescale for submitting a claim does not apply. If you have suffered due to an industrial disease at any time, you may be entitled to make a claim.
- Criminal Injury. Being attacked or assaulted is very upsetting and could well entitle you to make a claim.
In summary, if you have been injured due to an accident of any type and in any location, which was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for your suffering. Why not contact Accident Advice Helpline today and find out if they can help you:
Helpline 1 (calls from landlines): 0800 689 0500
Helpline 2 (calls from mobiles): 0333 500 0993
Both our helplines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Date Published: 31st December 2013
Author: David Brown