Ten Top Reasons Why Our Customers Choose Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is a law firm specialising in personal injury compensation. Here are ten top reasons why our customers choose us:
- We are a well established firm with a proven track record of over ten years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
- We are one of the largest law firms in the country.
- We employ friendly, professional advisers who treat all our customers with empathy and full confidentiality.
- We are easy to contact. We have two helpline numbers (0800 689 0500 from a landline and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We have a ‘30 second test’ on our website. After answering a few very basic questions the 30 second test helps our customers to find out whether they will qualify for compensation, as well as estimating how much they may get.
- We are very proud to have Esther Rantzen as our patron. Well known as a television personality and as a consumer champion for the UK, Esther fully supports Accident Advice Helpline.
- All our lawyers work on a 100% no win – no fee basis. This helps some of our customers to pursue an injury claim with an injury solicitor in Chagford where they could not otherwise afford to.
- Our advisers will always give customers their honest opinion and advice. If we don’t think you have a potential claim we will let you know straight away.
- If a potential customer contacts us regarding an injury claim, either via our 30 second test or by phoning one of our helplines, we will answer their questions and provide advice where needed. The individual then decides whether they want to start their injury claim with an injury solicitor in Chagford, without being under any obligation to go ahead with Accident Advice Helpline.
- We process the majority of our injury claim with an injury solicitor in Chagford cases over the phone without making our customers fill in any long winded forms. Although claimants may need to attend one medical assessment we process most claims without the claimants even needing to attend court.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we are very proud of the service we offer to our customers and of our successful business record. If you have a potential claim please contact us on one of our helplines (0800 689 0500 from landlines and 0333 500 0993 from a mobile) or visit our website and use our 30 second test to see if you have a potential claim to make.