Fact file: Accident Advice Helpline
Here we look at the company that could bring you compensation success, along with your injury lawyers in Woldingham and their team.
- Why did Accident Advice Helpline come into existence?
Many decades ago, if you were hurt in accident that was not your fault, the financial risk to making a claim for compensation rested entirely with the victim, even though they were innocent in many cases of any wrong doing.
As a result, many ‘ordinary people in the street’ chose not to make compensation claims, fearing they would need to stump up thousands of pounds to be able to make the claim, with no guarantee that they would win the case. In addition to this, if they did lose, they would be liable not only for their own costs but also for the costs of the other side.
Recognising this was unfair, there was an important change in the law which allowed everyone access to the compensation claim process. The conditional fee agreement levelled the playing field. Better known as no win no fee, this took away the possibility that the victim could be left with massive fees if they lost their case.
All of our injury lawyers in Woldingham work on a no win no fee basis, which means that you will not have to make any payments upfront to get your compensation case moving – neither will you face huge bills if you lose.
- How Accident Advice Helpline safeguard against disappointment
We recognise that being hurt, facing uncertainty about the future is an emotional time. You need someone to be honest and open with you about the service they can offer you, as well as what your chances are of making a successful bid for compensation.
We have developed, along with injury lawyers in Woldingham, an important safeguard against disappointment – our compensation calculator was created to give you the opportunity to test your compensation case against the points laid down in law that it needs to fulfil in order to be a success.
- How you can take our compensation calculator test
You can do this in two ways:
- Online – our compensation calculator can be found on our website. It takes only a few minutes to complete. Once you have your result, you can contact us for further information on how to contact the best injury lawyers in Woldingham.
- Talk to us – you can phone us on 0800 689 0500 and talk through the details of your case with an expert adviser. We have never engaged in hard sell, aggressive tactics to get you to take your compensation case with us further.
Do you think you have a claim for compensation? Find out more with Accident Advice Helpline — call us on 0800 689 0500.