Had an all inclusive holiday accident? Call the injury lawyers in Windermere to handle your claim!
All inclusive holidays can offer a stress-free alternative to organising your own holiday yourself. These types of holidays enable you to plan every detail of your holiday according to your budget, safe in the knowledge that the price includes all transfers, flights, accommodation, organised trips, food and drinks. Although all inclusive holidays may appear expensive at first glance, they guarantee to take the time consuming organisation out of planning your annual fortnight in the sun.
If you are travelling abroad with young children for the first time, all inclusive holidays can mean that they can choose to eat whatever they like as well as devour delicious ice creams, as they are already paid for!
However, if you are unfortunate enough to suffer an accident or injury whilst abroad on your all inclusive holiday and it wasn’t caused by your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be able to claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
Types of accidents that cause injuries abroad
- food poisoning
- slips, trips and falls
- road traffic accidents
- accidents on organised trips
- sporting accidents
Injuries that may be sustained
- lacerations and bruising
- soft tissue injuries
- broken bones
- vomiting and diarrhoea
- back injuries
- spinal injuries
- neck injuries
- head injuries
- fatal injuries
Claiming for your all inclusive holiday injury using injury lawyers in Windermere
If you, or someone you are travelling with, have suffered an injury as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you may be eligible to make an injury claim with the professional team at Accident Advice Helpline.
- As soon as possible after the accident occurs, ensure that it is recorded in the hotel’s Accident Book and reported to the representative on site.
- Notify the hotel management of the accident so they can take measures to stop it happening to someone else.
- Ensure that any medical reports are given to you and signed by the medical practitioner who examined and treated you.
- Notify your insurance company and take the advice that you are given.
- Retain any receipts for medicines and treatment as these will be needed later.
- Obtain witnesses to the accident and ask for their contact details.
Call the helpful and friendly advisers at Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, they can provide no obligation free legal advice about making a claim using their injury lawyers in Windermere. Their telephone helpline is open 24/7 to take your call and ensure that you are provided with all the information that you require to allow you to decide if making an injury claim is right for you. Their injury lawyers in Windermere will even process your claim on a 100% no win no fee basis.Open Claim Calculator