Had a road traffic accident and been injured? Not sure how to claim? Call injury lawyers in Wilberfoss
Road traffic accidents are almost inevitable with the volume of vehicles on our limited and overcrowded road networks. Despite the incentives offered to commuters to share their vehicle with others and liftshare, or participate in local council initiatives such as Park and Ride schemes, there remains too many cars on our roads and accidents are often the result.
If you have had the misfortune to have been involved in a road traffic accident, as the driver, passenger or even as a pedestrian, and you have suffered an injury through no fault of your own within the last 3 years’, then you are legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using the injury lawyers Wilberfoss.
Safe motoring on unsafe roads?
There are certain precautions that it would be prudent to check in order to reduce the likelihood of your vehicle breaking down or becoming unroadworthy and more likely to cause an accident. These checks are mostly visual and mechanical and they take little time if conducted on a regular basis.
- check the condition of the tyres, including the spare. Check for splits, bumps and uneven wear indicating that the tracking may need readjusting.
- check the depth of tread on the tyres. Observe the minimum legal tread across the width of the tyre, including the spare.
- check the tyre pressures are correct for the load and weight of the car.
- check that the lights work all around the vehicle.
- check the washer bottle is full and the wiper blades are in good condition and aren’t frayed or torn.
- check the oil by lifting and cleaning the dipstick and then re-dipping it into the reservoir to check the level in the engine. If this falls short of the minimum level, then top up as required.
- check the coolant level and ensure that this is above the minimum level.
- remove any stickers or signs that can obscure visibility when driving. Only the tax disc should be displayed in the front window of a vehicle.
- ensure that you have adequate fuel for your journey
Claiming for your road traffic injury using injury lawyers Wilberfoss
It is easy to claim for a road traffic injury that was caused by an accident that wasn’t your fault. Simply call Accident Advice Helpline 24/7 and let their friendly and capable advisers offer you the no obligation advice and guidance that you need.
Their injury lawyers in Wilberfoss will ensure that your claim is processed on 100% compensation no win no fee basis.
The team at the injury lawyers in Wilberfoss will process your claim reliably, dependably and accountably at all times.
To check if you are eligible to claim with the injury lawyers in Wilberfoss, just go online and take their unique 30 second test!
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 26th November 2013
Author: David Brown