Have you had a motoring accident?
Motoring accidents account for a large number of personal injury claims every year. With the increase in the ownership of vehicles in the average household topping 3, many people find their daily commute to be plagued with congestion and traffic holdups.
Despite initiatives like car sharing and park and ride facilities, the number of cars on the road seems to be rising, in spite of the increase in the average annual cost of running a car.
Keeping your vehicle in top condition
As the cost of running a car is spiralling, it makes sense and can avoid costly repairs if you carry out routine daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance checks on your vehicle. This may reduce the overall costs of servicing and repair, and in addition make your car safer for you to drive.
- check that the lights on the vehicle are all in good working order. It is a good idea to keep a set of spare bulbs in the vehicle to swap over as necessary
- check the tyres are in good condition
- check screen wash is topped up
- check tyres and spare are inflated to correct pressure
- clean your car inside and out to maintain the bodywork in good condition and to ensure that your lights are visible to others, particularly in the Winter months
- check oil and coolant levels are within range, top up as necessary
- check wiper blades are in good order
- check tyre depths are within legal safety limits
Claiming for a motoring accident using injury lawyers in Wentnor
If you, or some one close to you, have suffered an injury as the result of a motoring accident that wasn’t their fault within the last 3 years’, then you may be legally entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury lawyers in Wentnor.
Accident Advice Helpline have a wealth of knowledge and expertise gained over 13 years’ in the industry. Their telephone advisers can answer your call and offer no obligation free legal advice and guidance about using their injury lawyers Wentnor to process your injury claim.
Their injury lawyers Wentnor will handle your claim throughout the compensation process on a 100% no win no fee* basis. Call their 24/7 helpline or go online and take their unique 30 second online test.
This will let you know if you have a valid claim and give you an estimate of the amount of compensation you may be awarded. Are you up for the compensation injury claims challenge using their injury lawyers in Wentnor? Your claim is as unique and individual as you are.
Date Published: 25th November 2013
Author: David Brown