Unsure whether you are eligible to make an injury claim? Our expert injury lawyers in Teddington can explain
Accidents and their subsequent injuries can affect anyone at any time. We sometimes mistakenly believe that if we are really careful and prepare thoroughly, accidents can be avoided. However, the reality is that accidents can and do affect us all, and can often be caused by other people’s fault, not our own.
In cases such as these, we may be left feeling angry and resentful that our plans have had to be altered and we are left with painful injuries through no fault of our own. This is when Accident Advice Helpline can help you to make a personal injury compensation claim.
What do Accident Advice Helpline offer?
Accident Advice Helpline offer:
- Dedicated 24 hours a day, seven days a week telephone support from helpful and friendly advisers. Call us on 0800 180 4123.
- No-obligation free legal advice and guidance about claiming with our expert injury lawyers in Teddington.
- A wealth of expertise and experience gained over our 15 years in the industry.
- Your claim being processed on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
- A named point of contact throughout your claims process.
- We can provide a dependable, reliable, accountable service that is centred around your needs.
- A unique 30-second online test to check your eligibility to claim from the comfort of your own home. It will also give you an indication of the amount to expect.
- We will ensure that you are kept informed of progress throughout the process.
- Our injury lawyers in Teddington have experience of all types of injury claims, including fatal injuries, slips, trips and falls, road traffic accidents, sporting accidents, medical negligence, work-related injuries and any other types of claim.
What kinds of injuries can I claim for?
Injuries that are caused in accidents that weren’t your fault within the last three years may be claimed for, including:
- Lacerations and bruising;
- Soft tissue injuries;
- Broken and fractured bones;
- Back injuries;
- Wrist injuries;
- Facial injuries;
- Head injuries;
- Neck injuries;
- Internal bleeding;
- Spinal injuries;
- Fatal injuries; and
- Brain injuries.
Can I claim over the phone if I use injury lawyers in Teddington?
Yes. Most claims that are processed by Accident Advice Helpline are dealt with over the telephone. Whenever you decide to call our 24/7 helpline, your call will be answered by a dedicated member of the advice team who can provide answers to any queries you may have. Making an injury claim using the expert advice and guidance of the Accident Advice Helpline team means that your claim is in safe and professional hands.Open Claim Calculator