How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in The Strand

    Injury lawyers in The Strand

    If you rent your home, the private landlord, local authority or housing association to which you pay rent will have a responsibility to make sure that the fixtures and fittings of the property do not injure you in an accident that was not your fault. It’s the law.

    If the person or organisation that manages your property fails to live up to this responsibility, you may have a personal injury case on your hands. If this is the case, you would be well advised to look into retaining the services of reputable 100% no win no fee injury lawyers in The Strand and sue for compensation.

    Suing a landlord with the help of injury lawyers in The Strand

    The list of incidents for which you may be able to sue your landlord with the assistance of injury lawyers in The Strand is nearly endless, but let’s consider a few of them. Your landlord must make sure that all of the appliances in your home are safe, no matter where in the house they may be.

    Take your shower, for instance. If having just moved into your home you decided to take a quick shower only to find that halfway through your wash the cold water cut out, causing scorching hot water to seriously burn you, you may be able to retain the services of injury lawyers in The Strand in order to sue for compensation, if you can prove that the incident occurred as a result of your landlord’s irresponsible or negligent behaviour.

    You may go to use an electrical appliance in your rental property, only to receive a nasty electric shock for your trouble. If the injuries you sustained were serious enough to require medical treatment, you may be able to launch as case for a payout. If your landlord has failed to get all the gas appliances in your property checked, as they are legally required to do, and you suffer carbon monoxide poisoning as a consequence, you could be due a compensation payout.

    Open Claim Calculator

    No win no fee solicitors

    Regardless of whether you rent your home privately, from a local authority or housing association, you’re going to need the assistance of a good no win no fee solicitor if you want to maximise your chances of winning a payout and getting the highest amount of compensation possible.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500. The advisor you’re connected to will listen to what happened to you before advising as to whether Accident Advice Helpline might be able to take your case on a no win no fee basis. Lines are open 24 hours a day.

    Date Published: 15th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.