Searching for injury lawyers in Storrington to assist with your injury claim?
If you have had the misfortune to have been injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault within the past three years then you may be entitled to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your losses and suffering.
The law states that this is your rightful entitlement so to find out if you qualify put the details of your accident and injuries into the 30 Second Test via Accident Advice Helpline on-line.
It’s fast and simple and within less than a minute you will know for sure if you qualify to make an injury claim, and it will give you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded.
What sort of accidents can Accident Advice Helpline assist with?
Accident Advice Helpline can help with all manner of no fault accidents and their resulting injury claims. However injury claims do tend to fall into several distinct categories and these are:
- Slip, trip or fall
- Road traffic accident
- Medical negligence
- Accident whilst on holiday (within the UK or overseas)
- Industrial accident
So if you have had the misfortune to have been injured during an accident that wasn’t your fault then why not let Accident Advice Helpline help put you in touch with highly experienced and qualified injury lawyers in Storrington?
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my injury lawyers in Storrington?
- With over ten years experience in assisting victims of no fault accidents Accident Advice Helpline can put you in touch with their extensive network of legal experts.
- In most cases much of the the work can be done over the telephone meaning that you won’t need to leave the comfort of your living room sofa.
- Accident Advice Helpline will advise you and guide you each and every step of the way and will ensure that the entire process is as quick easy and as stress free as possible.
Call them now, for free, on 0800 689 0500 or on 0333 500 0993 and discover for yourself what you are eligible to claim for (in addition to the pain and suffering caused by your injuries.)
Perhaps you haven’t been able to work to your previous work capacity or have had to pay someone else to do some household chores or assist with the care of your dependents with the assistance of Accident Advice Helplines injury lawyers in Storrington you may be able to recoup these out of pocket expenses and petition for loss of earnings.
Why be out of pocket because of an accident that wasn’t your fault?
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline NOW for your no win no fee injury lawyers in Storrington and let them put right the wrongs:
- Free call
- Free advice
- 100% no win no fee injury lawyers in Storrington
- Service second to none
Date Published: 14th January 2014
Author: David Brown