The town and borough of Stevenage in Hertfordshire had a population of 84,651 in 2007 and it’s a population that is still growing thanks to the development of new housing in the area. Yet injury lawyers in Stevenage may struggle to keep up with demand, and if you have been injured in an accident in Stevenage, where can you turn? You don’t need to use a local injury lawyer if you’ve been the victim of somebody else’s negligence.
Accident Advice Helpline could help you get the compensation you deserve – unlike some injury lawyers in Stevenage we have been helping people across the UK claim compensation since 2000, for a variety of different accidents and injuries including workplace and road traffic accidents.
Common accidents and injuries
You could make a personal injury claim if you’ve been injured in an accident at work, in a public place or even in a car accident. But what are some of the most common types of accidents and injuries? Over the past 15 years and more we have helped hundreds of people make a 100% no win, no fee* claim for compensation, and here are some of the most common accidents and injuries we’ve seen:
- Head injuries, broken bones or whiplash after a car accident
- Back injuries or a broken ankle after slipping on a wet floor at work or in a shopping centre
- A broken wrist after tripping over trailing cables in an office
- Head or back injuries after falling from height – for example from a ladder or scaffolding
- Electric shock injuries from faulty appliances at work or at home
- Burns and scalds after a waiter spills hot food or drink on you
- Food poisoning after dining out at a bar or restaurant, or even a takeaway
Should you make a claim?
Injury lawyers in Stevenage may tell you that you don’t have a good chance of a successful claim. But here at Accident Advice Helpline, we’ll only take on your claim if we think there’s a good chance we can get you the compensation you deserve. We also believe everybody deserves to be compensated if they have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence.
So get in touch with us today by calling our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to find out more about making a claim after your accident. Our expert advisors are here to listen and offer advice, and there is no obligation to proceed with a claim, no matter how you have been injured.