How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Pen-y-cae

    Making a work injury claim with injury lawyers in Pen-y-cae

    If you have been injured at work then it is up to your employer to compensate you for any injuries which were the result of their negligence. Whether you have sustained an injury due to a trip and fall, or through not being provided with the safety equipment you need to stay safe in your work, your employer has a duty of care to you which they have not lived up to, and owes you money to compensate you for your injury. If you want to make an injury claim then there are some steps to take to make sure you put together the best case for compensation and are able to carry on working in your job.

    • Tell your employer about the accident. As soon as the accident happens you should tell your employer so that it can be noted down and there is no opportunity for them to deny that the incident occurred. Telling your employer what has happened will also give them a chance to offer compensation of some form if they feel it is appropriate.
    • Tell your employer that you will be making a claim. If your employer hasn’t offered you compensation for your accident then let them know that you will be seeking compensation. This gives them another chance to offer compensation, and allows you to open a dialogue with them about what you feel is appropriate compensation for your injury. It also helps to be upfront if you intend on staying in your job.
    • Make a claim asap. If you wait too long then you may not have enough evidence of your injury or the incident. You also need to make a claim within 3 years of the accident or it is very unlikely that anyone will take your case on.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    Once you have followed all of the other steps towards making your claim then you will want to find the right injury lawyers in Pen-y-cae for you, to make sure that your claim is successful. Accident Advice Helpline can help you when you need injury lawyers in Pen-y-cae, as we operate on a national basis.

    So why not get in touch today? Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You will be connected with a friendly and professional advisor who will tell you everything you need to know about getting started with your claim. Alternatively, you can take our quick and easy 30-second test online. Don’t wait any longer if you need injury lawyers in Pen-y-cae.

    Date Published: 26th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.