Do you need advice from injury lawyers in Lelant as you were injured while hunting for treasure amidst the sand dunes of Lelant? This delightful Treasure Trail starts at Lelant and it is approximately a 4 mile course starting at Lelant Saltings station and takes around 3 hours to complete. It is not at all suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
Why the need for injury lawyers in Lelant?
Situated on the estuary of the River Hayle, in West Cornwall, UK, is the village of Lelant. Lelant is a very pretty village and on the Atlantic side, it has a large sandy beach with a narrow strip of sandy coves. This was an important port in mediaeval times. But as the mouth of the river has now been silted, there are just a few boats known as mackerel boats, that are moored over here, on the muddy estuary beach.
If you are seeking compensation for the injuries that you got at the Treasure Trail at Lelant, because you think someone else was responsible for the accident you had, you can call up the personal injury claim experts: Accident Advice Helpline. The services provided by us have been endorsed by none other than Dame Esther Rantzen, the famous UK TV personality. The only reason why Dame Esther backs the services of Accident Advice Helpline, is because she knows that we deliver on the promises that we make.
Trail travel tips
- Do not drink contaminated water
- Do not litter. If you have trash, carry it out with you and take it home. Along the way if you see any litter, stop and pick it up, it would make the trail a nicer place
- Do not start any fires. Use grills and picnic areas if they have been provided
- Be sure that you are prepared for any unexpected changes in the weather
- Do not travel alone, at least have one more person with you
- Be sure to carry enough water, more than enough in fact
- Follow all the rules of the trail; you will see these posted at various trail-heads
Injury lawyers in Lelant for treasure trail injury
Have you been injured at the Treasure Trail at Lelant? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury lawyers in Lelant and you can call up these experts in injury compensation at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can call up the number 0333 500 0993.