How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Lawyers in Langport

    Injury Lawyers in Langport

    You might be forgiven for thinking that Langport is on the coast, but it isn’t. Langport, which probably means long port or long market place, is situated on the banks of the River Parrett in Somerset.

    On the 10 July 1645 the Battle of Langport was fought here between the Royalists and Parliamentarians when the Royalist field army was all but destroyed, making it clear that the victors would be the Parliamentarian forces.

    You may find it difficult to find a firm of injury lawyers in Langport, and if you do have trouble locating ones who are specialists in the type of accident, injury or illness which you have, or have had, then contact us at Accident Advice Helpline so that we can help you with any potential personal injury compensation claim you may have.

    Injury lawyers in Langport

    Injury lawyers in Langport can help you file a personal injury compensation claim if you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. You usually have three years in which to file a claim if the accident occurred in the British Isles.

    You may be seeking injury lawyers in Langport or elsewhere because you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. Such an illness could be a work-related one, for example, and you and your injury lawyers in Langport, for example may be able to prove that your employer’s negligence was the direct cause of it.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Work-related illnesses and injuries

    You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against your employer (who should have public liability insurance cover which would pay for such claims) if your illness or injury came about because you had not been given adequate training to perform a specific task. It could be that you injured your back while attempting to manually lift a heavy object. If you had not had training in how to do this with minimum risk of injury, you could prove that your employer had been negligent in his or her duty to protect your health and safety.

    If you continuously used high-powered drills (for example) but were not given ear defenders or protective gloves to wear, and did not have the appropriate rest periods, and you were diagnosed with vibration white finger (VWF) for example, or you became partially deaf, then you could probably be able to make a personal injury compensation claim against your employer because he or she was negligent.

    If you had an accident due to your employer’s failure to carry out a thorough risk assessment of the job to be done, you could also file a claim against him or her.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you require any help or advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers, for expert legal advice.

    From a landline call 0800 689 0500 or, for a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Why not call now?

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.