If you live in Halesworth you could claim for your non-fault accident
Halesworth, Suffolk is a small town with a population of roughly 6,000. The town is home to Halesworth football club, St Marys Church and over 30 pubs. If you are one of the 6,000 people that reside in Halesworth and have been involved in an accident, you could be entitled to claim for lump sum compensation.
If you’ve been involved in an accident in the past three years, it wasn’t your fault and you had to seek medical help, you could be entitled to claim.
What accidents can I claim for?
At the Accident Advice Helpline we take all accidents into consideration. If you have been involved in any of the following, you should get in touch to discuss the details of your accident:
- Car accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Ferry accidents (either as a passenger, or captain)
- Sporting injuries (i.e. football, walking, hockey, tennis etc.)
- Fractures and broken bones
- Food poisoning
- Brain and head injuries
- Accidents on cruise ships or while on holiday
- Accidents at school, college or university
- Motorbike accidents (either as a passenger, pedestrian or driver)
- Cycle accidents
- Defective goods and faulty products
- Slips, trips and falls
- Work related accidents
- Industrial diseases and illnesses
- Travel accidents
- Facial and body injuries
We will source expert injury Lawyers in Halesworth if you have experienced one of the above accidents.
Why not get in touch?
You can speak to a trained member of Accident Advice Helpline, by calling 0800 689 0500, or you can call from a mobile, the number is 0333 500 0993. We will listen carefully to the details of your accident to ensure that we can find you the best injury lawyers in Halesworth.
If you would prefer that a friendly member of the customer service team calls you back, just text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back to source injury lawyers in Halesworth.
Take the 30-second test
Alternatively, you can have a look around Accident Advice Helpline website at the various information available. On the website, you will also be able to take our quick and easy 30 second compensation test via our compensation calculator.
The calculator asks you just a few easy questions so that we can establish how much you may be entitled to:
- Were you injured in the last three years?
- Was the accident your fault?
- Did you receive medical attention?
- Where were you injured?
- Full name
- Telephone number (to contact you to discuss further)
Once you’ve entered in the required details, you will be given a breakdown of how much compensation you may be entitled to.
Take the 30 second test to find out how much you may be entitled to today.