How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Glentrool Village

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Glentrool Village

    If you live in Glentrool Village, the gateway to the Galloway hills, you may be considering making a personal injury compensation claim after being injured in an accident that was no fault of yours. You may currently be looking for injury lawyers in Glentrool Village to represent you. If you are, think about contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline, as we may be able to help you to pursue your compensation claim.

    Injury lawyers in Glentrool Village

    To make a personal injury compensation claim you must be able to prove that the accident in which you were injured was definitely not your fault. You have three years, generally, in which to file a claim. However there are some accidents, for example, those that happen at sea, in the air or at airports, which are governed by international conventions, and you only have two years in which to file a claim. You should check how long you have to file your particular claim with injury lawyers in Glentrool Village, or ones based elsewhere in the UK. You can also contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for that information and any other regarding a potential personal injury compensation claim.

    Personal injury claims for illness

    You can also make a personal injury compensation claim for an illness if you and your firm of injury lawyers in Glentrool Village, for example, can prove that it was caused by another person’s negligence. You may have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or an occupational disease and if that is the case, you could be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim against your employer. Employers have a duty to take care of their workers’ health and safety, so failure to do this is deemed to be negligence.

    You may have had food poisoning after eating out and if you have received medical treatment for it and reported your case to the local Public Health and Hygiene department, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation against the owner of the restaurant where you ate the contaminated food. You would need the receipt from the restaurant in order to prove that you ate there.

    You have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with your illness in which to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have a potential personal injury compensation claim, then we at Accident Advice Helpline can advise you about how to proceed. We have been helping people file their claims for more than a decade. We work in partnership with a network of the most experienced injury lawyers in Glentrool Village and across the country and they all work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis, so there are no upfront costs for you to make a claim.

    Visit our Accident Advice Helpline website for more information about us and our services, or call us on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile (charges may vary). Why not phone now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 30th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.