How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyers in Glenfarg

    If you live in Glenfarg, you may be looking for injury lawyers in Glenfarg because of an injury sustained in an accident that was not your fault, or because you have (or have had) an illness which was the result of someone else’s negligence.

    Injury lawyers in Glenfarg

    If you are looking for injury lawyers in Glenfarg, you should realize that you need injury lawyers in Glenfarg or elsewhere who specialise in your type of personal injury compensation claim. You need one who specialises in road traffic accidents, for example, if you have been injured in a hit-and-run accident. It would not be appropriate for an injury lawyer who specialises in clinical negligence claims to represent you.

    If you encounter difficulty in finding a suitable firm of injury lawyers in Glenfarg, or elsewhere in the UK, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for help and expert legal advice.

    Accidents in public places

    A public place is one which is accessible to the general public. Examples are the street, a cinema, restaurant, bank, museum, and so on. If you have an accident in the street, you should report it to the police and seek immediate medical treatment. You or the police should also report the accident to the local authority.

    If you have an accident in any other type of public place, such as a supermarket, you should inform a member of staff and ensure that they take the details of the accident and contact names and details of witnesses and record the facts in the accident book.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You may have been walking on a pavement when you were struck by a falling object – perhaps a piece of masonry. You could be able to file a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the building as he or she had not properly maintained the building. In other words the owner was guilty of neglecting his or her property.

    Other common accidents which occur in the street are slips, trips and falls, although these happen almost everywhere. If you trip over a manhole cover, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation from the utilities company which is responsible for the manhole. If you trip over a piece of broken paving, or sprain your ankle because you put your foot in a pothole while crossing the road, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against the local authority.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Perhaps you have a claim to make but are not sure how to file one. If that is the case, talk with us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time, as our lines are always open for your calls. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile for expert legal advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim. Why not call now?

    Date Published: 30th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.