Cycling is a popular pastime and cycling around Scotland means tourists can enjoy the beautiful scenery. If you are injured and were not to blame, you may need injury lawyers in Currie. Accident Advice Helpline can help you.
Cycling can have its hazards but there are things you can do to try to keep yourself safe.
Some advice about cycling
When cycling you need to be extra careful. You will be harder for a car to see, but there are a number of things you can do to help yourself.
- Wear a good cycling helmet. It’s worth investing in a good, well-fitting helmet as is can protect your from a nasty head injury.
- Wear light clothing. Being seen is important for a cyclist. Bright clothing, or hi-visibility clothing can make the difference between being seen by traffic, or being knocked off your bike.
- Be aware. It may sound obvious, but listening to music while cycling can mean you cannot hear the traffic around you. Try to keep the volume low enough so that you can hear everything around you.
- Look after your bike. Particularly the brakes and lights.
Call Accident Advice Helpline
If you are injured in an accident and want advice from injury lawyers in Currie, just call Accident Advice Helpline. Not only do we have over 15 years of experience, but we offer free, no-obligation advice.
We have a unique 30-second test which can confirm your eligibility to make a claim, and our advisors can give you this test over the phone.Open Claim Calculator
- To be eligible to claim, someone else must be at fault for causing your accident.
- You are able to start your claim as soon as you want to after your accident, but you must start it within 3 years.
- Injuries should always be seen by a doctor and having yours treated is important for making a successful claim.
Claiming with injury lawyers in Currie
Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline is quick and easy, and we make sure you get the best compensation possible. We also help financially, by working on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means that unlike some injury lawyers in Currie, we won’t ask for any payment to get your claim started.
All you have to do to find out about making a claim is call and speak to an advisor. from a landline you can call us free on 0800 689 0500 or to call from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
For the best advice about a claim, just call and speak to Accident Advice Helpline today.