Accident Advice Helpline is her to help people who have been hurt or injured in accidents that were not their fault. Accident Advice Helpline has been in the business of compensation claims for over a decade and has numerous teams of in house accident solicitors who take on client’s compensation claims and win them the compensation which they deserve.
Injury Lawyer in Watlington
One of our in-house solicitor teams, the Injury Lawyer in Watlington, has put together this fact sheet to help potential customers:
- Accident Advice Helpline is a compensation provider for personal injury compensation
- You can call one of our friendly professional advisers on our free phone helpline
- Available on our website is the popular Compensation calculator, also called the 30 second test, this is to help potential clients find out if they quality
- Accident Advice Helpline has been in business for over 10 years
- Potential clients can talk to us in confidence and with no obligation to proceed
- Clients will be assigned with a specialist solicitor to deal with the case
- The money the client gets is intended to help speed their recovery, e.g. to help them get childcare, replace lost wages, pay for taxis, medical bills etc.
- All their legal partners work on no win no fee* basis.
- Accident Advice Helpline is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Our patron is Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and TV personality
- We have our very own team of solicitors in-house such as the Injury Lawyer in Watlington,
- You can call us free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile twenty four hours a day, seven days a week
- You can claim if you have had an accident that was someone else’s fault
- Accidents that we have dealt with in the past Includes road traffic accidents, slips trips and falls, accidents at work and more
- The accident as to have happened within 3 years, although this deadline can be extended in certain circumstances such as where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases/ injuries.
- Most claims can be processed by telephone
- Some clients may need to attend one additional medical assessment
- Most clients will not need to attend court
- Can claim for the injury as well as any expenses
- Claim amounts can’t be guaranteed, only estimated to the very best of our ability
- Claim time varies from one case to another, but we aim to deal with each compensation claim as efficiently as possible.