How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer in South Cave

    Could you make a claim with an injury lawyer in South Cave?

    If you’re looking for an injury lawyer in South Cave, you could have been hurt as a result of any type of accident. However, road traffic accidents are fairly common incidents and they affect numerous people. Due to these, they regularly give rise to personal injury claims.

    If you’ve been involved in an accident on the road, you may want to consider taking legal action. Providing the incident wasn’t your fault, an injury lawyer in South Cave may be able to help you obtain compensation.

    Who caused your injuries?

    Whoever was responsible for your injuries should face liability. This means that you’ll need to identify the person or organisation responsible for the accident before you’ll be able to make a claim against them.

    If you’re claiming because of a collision on the roads, you may need to identify the road user who caused the accident to occur. Although they may not have set out to harm anyone, this doesn’t mean that they will evade liability.

    Although most road traffic accident claims are made against an individual, this isn’t always the case. If the road surface was in a state of disrepair and this caused the accident to occur, you may be able to take action against the organisation responsible, such as the local council.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Alternatively, if a company were performing roadworks and they acted dangerous or negligently and caused an incident to occur, you may be able to take legal action against them.

    If you’re unsure who is liable for your injuries, why not get in touch with us and find out if you’ll be eligible to obtain compensation?

    Take action with Accident Advice Helpline

    When choosing an injury lawyer in South Cave, you’ll want to make sure that your solicitor has plenty of experience and can give you the best chance of success. At Accident Advice Helpline we have a team of in-house lawyers who regularly obtain compensation on behalf of clients.

    With over 16 years experience in the personal injury industry, we can help with every aspect of your injury claim. We even operate on a no-win, no-fee basis so you won’t need to pay any upfront fees if you choose to make a claim with us.

    To find out more now, simply contact us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to assist you.

    If you’d prefer, why not take our easy 30-second test to find out how much your claim could be worth?

    Date Published: 28th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.