Skibo Castle is located in West of Dornoch in Sutherland Scotland. It is a lovely place and attracts a lot of tourists to view the beautiful sights it has to offer.
Since this is the case, there are rules that have been put in place to protect pedestrians so that they are able to walk safely and are not at constant risk of danger, such as from road accidents that may occur. However, despite the fact that there are traffic lights and all kinds of traffic rules concerning pedestrians, accidents still happen. Not all of the victims are compensated in such situations simply because they do not know who to turn to.
This is exactly why everyone should be aware of Accident Advice Helpline. They can offer the victims a highly qualified injury lawyer in the Skibo Castle area to help them receive the compensation they deserve.
How do they do this? They have been in business for over a decade and know the exact process that is needed to ensure success. They have a 24/7 helpline that can be contacted by dialling 0800 569 0500.
Why an injury lawyer is needed
- Your lawyer will protect the victim in court and make sure that their case is heard correctly. Your injury lawyer will be well equipped with the skills that will be needed and very competent when it comes to the legal process.
- Dealing with the motorist directly may be a bit hard for the victim, especially depending on how severe their injury was. Therefore, the lawyer can try to settle the claim outside of court.
- Your injury lawyer in the Skibo Castle area can also give an estimate on how much compensation the victim may receive.
- The incident may have been a hit and run, leading to unknown whereabouts of the driver who is at fault. An injury lawyer in the Skibo Castle area through Accident Advice Helpline will definitely be needed in this case in order to track him or her down.
Facts about claiming compensation for a pedestrian injury
- One can only claim for the compensation if the accident was not their fault.
- It should have happened within the last three years.
- The duration of the claim process from beginning to end will completely depend on the type of accident that happened. All individual circumstances will have to be taken into consideration as each claim is always treated as unique.
- The claimant needs to attend a medical assessment to know the exact injuries that have occurred. It is necessary for them to also keep any medical reports.
- It is important to get as much evidence of the accident as possible. This may be through taking photos and getting witnesses names and contact details.
Date Published: 19th November 2013
Author: David Brown