How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer in Rushyford

    Ill health and injuries that arise in the workplace cost the economy millions of pounds each year. They also cause pain, distress and financial hardship to those that are affected. It is simply not fair that you should carry the financial burden of an accident or a situation that was not your fault at work. This is when you may think about looking for an injury lawyer in Rushyford and is when a law firm like Accident Advice Helpline can help.

    Gathering evidence for your personal injury claim

    The success of your personal injury claim will depend upon the availability of evidence. Your personal injury lawyer will need to be able to prove that:

    1. You were injured in an accident at work or you have been made ill at work. This can only be done if you have had your illness or injury officially diagnosed by a medical professional. If you have been injured in an accident, get some medical attention right away. If you are ill, go and visit your family doctor as soon as you can and mention the situation at work that you feel is making you ill.
    2. Your injury occurred within the last three years. You can only claim for accidents that took place within the last three years. However, if you have an industrial illness, you have longer to make a claim.
    3. The accident or illness were not your own fault. You cannot claim for something that you caused yourself. There must be proof that someone else caused it.

    Keeping records during your recovery

    Whilst you are recovering, you should keep records of all of the hospital and therapist appointments that you have attended and keep receipts for any travel expenses. Also keep receipts and invoices for things like child care, household help, personal care and any equipment that you need to buy.

    Your personal injury lawyer may be able to include these as part of your personal injury claim. the whole point of using a personal injury lawyer is to get you back to the financial situation that you were in before the accident/illness took place.

    Looking for an injury lawyer in Rushyford

    A personal injury lawyer in Rushyford has the power to right the wrongs caused through your workplace.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you need legal assistance with a personal injury claim call us here at Accident Advice Helpline from your mobileon 0333 500 0993 or from a landline on 0800 689 0500 and we can help. Call now if you need a personal injury lawyer in Rushyford to help you!

    Date Published: 21st October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.