Injury lawyer in Potters Bar
Potters Bar is a town in the Hertsmere borough of Hertfordshire. The town originated in the early 13th century; it remained a small settlement economically with significant agriculture until the arrival of the Great Northern Railway in 1850.
Even in a well-known place like Potters Bar, accidents happen – in fact they happen all over the country, every day without fail. If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you may want to talk to an injury lawyer in Potters Bar about making a personal injury compensation claim.
Will an injury lawyer in Potters Bar tell me more about compensation?
Call Accident Advice Helpline on their freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of their friendly advisor. Yet to give you some examples, you should be getting compensation if:
- You have been involved in a road traffic accident, even as a passenger, if the driver of the car you were in was the one at fault, it was not your fault.
- You could have been thrown off your bicycle or motorbike by a pothole in the road, something we all look out for but cannot always avoid. The roads should have been maintained and the pothole repaired, so this was not your fault.
- The accident could be work related, you could have sustained an injury because of a lack of health and safety procedure, this is not your fault.
- You could have got sever food poisoning from the poultry that the supplier of your local takeaway dated wrongly so it should not have been use, this is not your fault.
The list is endless, but at Accident Advice Helpline we have dealt with all types of injuries from all types of accidents, and have the expertise and knowledge to make sure you are getting compensation when you are entitled to it.
How much compensation can I expect?
That varies greatly depending on many factors, not least the severity of your injury, how long it will take you to recover, or if there is any permanent damage. As part of your claim an injury lawyer in Potters Bat at Accident Advice Helpline would also claim for:
- Loss of earnings, this can be projected as well as past.
- Replacement of damaged goods.
- Anxiety and stress – the trauma of the accident alone can sometimes cause this, but the more serious your injury the more likely you are to suffer from these.
- The cost of care if you are no longer able to take care of yourself properly including what we take for granted as simple every day tasks like getting dressed and undressed by ourselves.
- Extra travel costs.
- If you need to have your home adapted to cope with any disabilities, or even move home because of them, the costs would be claimed for.
- Any extra costs at all that have been incurred as a direct result of the accident – we do recommend that you keep as many receipts, and information about money spent. as possible.
If you should be getting compensation, Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that you do. We provide a simple, fast and efficient service second to none, which is why we are proud to say, Esther Rantzen has been our patron for the last 10 years and recommends our services.