How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury lawyer in Porlock

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Porlock

    An injury lawyer in Porlock is used to making food poisoning claims

    Food poisoning, and therefore food poisoning claims, are quite common, although luckily most cases are mild and clear up themselves over a few days.  However, it can be a lot more serious and has been known to lead to damaged nervous systems and fatalities.  If you contract food poisoning, through no fault of your own, you may want to use an injury lawyer in Porlock.

    An injury lawyer in Porlock sees that the symptoms and effects can vary greatly

    As with any illness, the way people are affected can vary greatly depending on age, how fit the person is and what character they are. Some people will shrug it off while for others it will be a major event.

    For some it will last no more than a few hours, for others it will last weeks.  By the same token, some will develop the symptoms within a very short time of eating the contaminated food, and in others it can take up to a week.  It also depends on which bacteria, virus or toxin has caused the food poisoning.

    The effects, at their worst, can include:

    • Vomiting
    • Nausea
    • Stomach pains
    • Diarrhea
    • Dehydration
    • Fever
    • Exhaustion

    If you have any of these symptoms after eating a meal anywhere other than your own home, you may have food poisoning and be able to use an injury lawyer in Porlock to make a personal injury claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When you are entitled to make food poisoning claims

    If you have been unlucky enough to become ill with food poisoning because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim for the pain and suffering you experienced while ill.  To do this, you may want to use an injury lawyer in Porlock.

    Who you should contact to make food poisoning claims

    Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm you should contact to make your personal injury compensation claim.  We were established in the year 2000 to give access to justice to non-fault accidents under the No Win, No Fee* Agreement.  In 1998, the government abolished legal aid for personal injury claims and without the No Win, No Fee* agreement in place; many people would not be able to afford to pursue the compensation they are rightly entitled to.

    Accident Advice Helpline have ideals they adhere to, ideals that ensure we give you the best possible service with the best possible outcome for you.  These ideals are:

    • Integrity
    • Reliability
    • Dependability
    • Accountability 

    When you contact our freephone number helpline, 0800 689 0500, the advice from our friendly advisers is free, and after discussing your case they will start the process if you wish to continue.

    Accident Advice Helpline’s in-house solicitors have the expertise you need to deal with your personal injury compensation claim. They have dealt with all types of injuries, from all types of accidents. They have the experience that will ensure you receive a service that is as simple, fast and efficient as we can make it with as

    Date Published: 19th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.