An injury lawyer in Poolwe has not been in a road traffic accident, but will help you if you have been
Road traffic accidents can happen all the time and can be very costly to get your car back on the road. Even with your insurance company paying for the damage to the vehicle, you could have to pay an excess and then there could be many other costs if in the accident you were injured. You could be facing such things as:
- Loss of earnings, for the future needs accounting for if you are unable to return to work
- Travel costs to and from medical appointments
- Extra medical expenses such as prescription or private medical care
- Care costs if your injuries are so severe that, even if for a short time, you cannot carry out everyday tasks such as dressing yourself.
- Home adaption costs if your injuries mean your home needs altering to suit your needs, such as ramps if you now have to use a wheel chair.
- Childcare if you now need help with getting children to and from school, or generally just need help in looking after them.
- The costs of jobs you might previously have done yourself. Things like decorating, gardening, sewing or maybe cleaning and washing.
An injury lawyer in Poolwe will account for all these things, and more, when they are making your personal injury compensation claim.
The criteria you need to fit to use an injury lawyer in Poolwe
The criteria you need to fit is really quite simple:
- The accident must have been the fault of some one else, even as a passenger in a car, if your driver was to blame, you are not at fault so would be able to make a claim using an injury lawyer in Poolwe.
- You must have sustained bodily injuries and those injuries should have been severe enough for you to have sought medical attention.
- There is a time limit for making claims. This is three years from the date of the accident, to allow for the fact that some problems develop over time rather than being immediately apparent.
If you fit these rules, you should contact an injury lawyer in Poolwe to discuss making a personal injury compensation claim.
You will find an injury lawyer in Poolwe at Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline have over 13 years experience in dealing with many different types of accidents involving all sorts of injuries that end up as personal injury compensation claims. We have helped many thousands of claimants receive the compensation they were entitled to, all on a No Win, No Fee* basis.Open Claim Calculator
Our freephone helpline, 0800 689 0500, is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can phone and speak to one of our friendly advisers whenever you wish.
We also have a compensation calculator, called the 30-second test, on our website that will tell you if you qualify, and give you some guidance as to the amount of compensation you can expect to receive.