Suffered a facial trauma through no fault of your own? Let the expert injury lawyer in Menai Bridge process your claim
Whilst any trauma is painful and debilitating, a facial injury is particularly devastating as it is a highly recognisable and visual part of our bodies. For this reason, facial trauma can be not only physically painful but can cause understandable emotional and psychological distress and anxiety as well.
If you have suffered facial trauma, through an incident or accident that wasn’t your fault within the last 3 years, then you are eligible to make a personal injury claim using an expert injury lawyer in Menai Bridge. Accident Advice Helpline have in excess of a decade of experience of processing claims for facial injury and they have an enviable reputation for processing claims swiftly and effectively to ensure that an agreeable compensation claim is reached.
Facial trauma is defined as any injury or trauma that occurs to the upper jaw, lower jaw, nose, cheek or forehead. Injuries may be caused as a result of:
- road traffic accidents
- penetrating injuries
- slips, trips and falls
The symptoms of a facial injury can be very painful and require immediate medical attention to ensure early diagnosis and treatment:
- changes in sensation and feeling on the facial area
- deformed or uneven facial bones or facial tissue
- difficulty breathing through the nose due to bleeding and swelling of nasal passages
- problems with vision; double vision, blurred or partial vision
- dental problems including loose or missing teeth
- swelling around eye socket
- broken or fractured bones may be evident if there are abnormal sensations on the cheek or if the upper jaw moves whilst the head is still
Treating a facial trauma
The main aim of treatment following a facial injury is to:
- control any bleeding to reduce the risk of haemorrhaging
- creating a clear airway to reduce the risk of respiratory arrest
- fix broken bones with titanium plates and screws
- reduce the risk of scarring as much as possible
- eliminate and treat additional injuries
Your injury claim using an injury lawyer in Menai Bridge
Making an injury claim using an injury lawyer in Menai Bridge with Accident Advice Helpline will ensure that your claim is processed professionally, accountably and reliably at all times, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery.
If you wish to find out more about the injury claims process using an injury lawyer in Menai Bridge, then call Accident Advice Helpline 24/7 to speak to a friendly and sensitive adviser who will take your call and answer any queries you may have. If you decide to proceed with your claim, then an injury lawyer in Menai Bridge will process the claim on a 100% no win no fee* basis.