If you’ve suffered an injury as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be able to use the services of injury lawyer in Macduff to win you compensation. One of the basic tenants of justice in the UK is that a negligent party should provide recompense to anybody who has suffered as result of their behaviour. If you have been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it’s only right that you are compensated for the trauma you’ve been put through.
Although your first thoughts may be to use a local injury lawyer you may be better off using a legal firm who offers a national service, like Accident Advice Helpline. We can offer many benefits that a local injury lawyer in Macduff cannot compete with.
Types of injury lawyer cases
The list of injuries you might be able to win compensation through an injury lawyer for, is far too long to recite in full here, but what follows are but a few of the very many accidents and injuries that Accident Advice Helpline have experience in.
- Injuries in the workplace, including industrial injuries.
- If you’ve been the victim of a criminal injury.
- If you’ve been hurt whilst in a shop
- If you’ve been injured as a consequence of the irresponsible behaviour of someone else whilst playing a sport
- If you’ve been injured due to faulty goods.
- If you’ve suffered food poisoning.
Essentially, if the incident that resulted in you getting hurt was not in any way your fault, you may be able to win yourself a compensation payment.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you
Accident Advice Helpline don’t just deal with personal injury claims: we specialise in them and we have done so for over 15 years. We understand the pain and trauma involved in an accident and strive to get you the best compensation while making your claim as stress-free as possible. The first then we do, is assess your claim to find out if you will benefit from help of an injury lawyer in Macduff.
- You can claim if someone else was responsible for your accident.
- You must provide medical evidence, so have your injuries treated.
- You have a maximum of 3 years in which to start your claim.
Call for help if you need an injury lawyer in Macduff
With Accident Advice Helpline your claim will benefit from expert legal help and all on a no-win, no-fee basis. So call today and talk to one of our trained advisors.
Your call is free from a landline if you call 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile phone by calling 0333 500 0993.
Why wait? Don’t risk missing the deadline and call us for advice today.
Date Published: 13th October 2013
Author: David Brown