Do you need an injury lawyer in Holywell?
If you have been injured at work or in a public place, you may be thinking about contacting an injury lawyer in Holywell. Why not contact the specialist legal team at Accident Advice Helpline and gain the expert advice and services you need to get you the compensation you deserve? We are a national legal service and our experienced solicitors help victims all over the UK to pursue successful personal injury claims.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline?
There are many reasons why people turn to us for an injury lawyer in Holywell and help claiming compensation.
- We have 16 years of experience in the very specific field of personal injury law.
- Most claims can be made over the phone, which means you do not have to travel to attend meetings at an office and can make a claim from the comfort of your own home.
- We work on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means that if your claim is not successful you will not have to pay any solicitors’ fees.
- We have a 24/7 helpline which is free to call.
- We aim to achieve the highest possible amount of compensation for your claim.
- We operate a transparent service, so we will always keep you updated about the details of your case, including any potential fees and other developments.
How can Accident Advice Helpline help you?
We pride ourselves on being client-focused throughout each case. Our legal team knows how difficult it can be to think about making a claim for compensation against an employer, or anyone else for that matter. We also realise that you may need other support to help you through this difficult period.
Part of our role includes being able to refer you to the appropriate medical and rehabilitation services should this be necessary and, of course, once you have chosen us as your representatives you will have access to an outstanding injury lawyer in Holywell and confidential legal advice.
How much compensation will you receive?
Each case is different. The amount you receive will depend on the individual circumstances of your case. Accident Advice Helpline are able to give you an accurate estimate how much you can expect to receive should your claim be successful. Complete our 30-second test for an indication. You can also speak to one of our friendly advisers to get free initial advice, to determine whether or not you wish to pursue a claim for compensation.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
As most claims need to be submitted quickly you should call us as soon as possible to ensure you don’t miss out.
Call our 24/7 helpline free today from a landline on: 0800 689 0500. Or from your mobile dial: 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 5th October 2014
Author: David Brown