Are you seeking advice from injury experts in Newark-on-Trent because you were injured while playing rugby there? Newark-on-Trent has produced quite a few famous rugby stars including John Wells, Greig Tonks, Tom Ryder and Dusty Hare.
Injury experts in Newark-on-Trent wanted?
You can use the compensation calculator to get a rough idea about the amount of compensation that you could receive for your injuries. You can use this calculator online at Accident Advice Helpline’s website.
Tips to play rugby safely
• During the off-season, it is important that you do pre-season preparations, this will help you stay fit and get ready for the game when the season starts.
• Ask your fitness advisor or your coach, about giving you a conditioning program to get you ready for season time.
• Use all the protective equipment that is required to play the game.Open Claim Calculator
• Stretching, warming-up and cooling down are vital.
• It is very important to develop your technique and your skills.
• Obeying all the rules of the game is critical.
• Be well aware of all rule changes that have been made.
• It is important to develop your team skills as well as your individual skills, with the help of your coach, before you play any game.
• If you have a condition that puts you at the risk of getting injured if you play, then you must be prepared to take the advice of a sports doctor, who tells you that you must not play.
• If you have been injured, then you must only get back to playing after you have consulted a sports doctor.
Injury experts in Newark-on-Trent for rugby injuries?
Have you been injured while playing rugby in Newark-on-Trent? Are you seeking compensation for these injuries? Talk to the experts in injury compensation, Accident Advice Helpline, if you are in need of injury lawyers you can reach them at the number 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile phone you can call them up at the number 0333 500 0993.
Although we do not have injury experts in Newark-on-Trent here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are still able to help you claim. We are a national law firm. This means we can help accident victims regardless of their location.