Injury experts in Nelson Dock
Do you want advice from injury experts in Nelson Dock as you got hurt while at the docks in Nelson and you would now like to seek compensation for these injuries? The Nelson Dock is a dry dock of the 17th-century and until the year 1968, it was used for shipbuilding. The Nelson Dock is now a home of the ship known as ‘La Dame de Serk’. ‘La Dame de Serk’ was a motor training vessel that had been built by the French Navy.
Do you require injury experts in Nelson Dock?
Situated in Rotherhithe, London, UK, on the southern bank of the River Thames, is the pier of Nelson Dock, the official name of the pier being – Hilton Docklands Nelson Dock Pier. Approximately every 10 minutes, there are boats that ply here and these can be used by people who are guests at the hotel as well as by people who are not guests at the hotel. There is also a bus service that operates on this river, but the boats that are used for this service are much smaller ones.
If you would like to seek legal help as you want to get compensated for the injuries that you got at Nelson Dock, you would do well to have a word with us. We’re a firm of injury claim experts called Accident Advice Helpline. Our patron is the UK consumer rights champion and famous TV presenter, Esther Louise Rantzen, CBE.
Tips to stay safe at the docks
• Beware of dock edges, you can fall off them.
• If you do not lift or carry things in the right way while working at the docks, it could result in severe back injuries.
• Be careful of surfaces that are oily or wet or broken, you could slip or trip and get hurt very badly.
• Be alert of un-chocked trailer wheels as they could wound you very severely.
• Behaving carelessly around forklifts or other vehicles can prove to be very dangerous.
• You could fall unconscious as a result of inhalation of carbon monoxide being released by the many vehicles at the docks.
Injury experts in Nelson Dock for dockland injuries?
Were you wounded at Nelson Dock? Would you like to seek compensation for these injuries? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of injury experts in Nelson Dock. You will be able to reach these experts in injury compensation by ringing them up at the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or from a landline you can reach them at the number 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 15th December 2013
Author: David Brown