Use our injury compensation calculator in Sheffield to find out how much money you could be entitled to.
If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, then you could be entitled to a compensation pay-out. If your injuries were inflicted with the last 3 years, and you can show that somebody else was to blame for you accident, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you to obtain the money you deserve. By calling our free helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile) you can access our unique injury compensation calculator in Sheffield.
How much money could I receive?
Each and every personal injury case is individually assessed. The law will award compensation to successful claimants based on a series of factors. These factors could include:
- The extent of your physical injuries.
- The psychological impact of the accident.
- Loss of earnings.
- The cost of medical treatment and care.
- Travel expenses to and from medical appointments.
- Loss of personal belongings.
- If you have had to pay for somebody else to perform tasks that you can no longer undertake as a result of your injuries, for example gardening, cleaning, childcare.
You will not be able to find out the exact amount of compensation you are entitled to until your injury claim is legally processed. You can, however, receive a good estimate of the level of this monetary sum by using Accident Advice Helpline’s injury compensation calculator in Sheffield.
What is the injury compensation calculator in Sheffield?
Accident Advice Helpline’s simple assessment is used to give potential claimants an idea of the amount of compensation that they could receive, should they decide to make an injury claim. Victims of accidents that call our free helpline will be able to discuss their case with our knowledgeable advisers. All help and support is offered with no obligation to go ahead with a claim, and you will be invited to complete our injury compensation calculator in Sheffield.
The injury compensation calculator in Sheffield is:
- Free to take.
- Taken over the telephone, or online via our website link.
- Supported by our highly trained advisers.
- Offered with no obligation to make an injury claim.
- Only 30 seconds to complete.
- Comprised of basic questions regarding your accident and injuries.
- Not there to ‘catch you out.’
- Able to give you a reliable estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive.
- Able to provide you with an instant result.
- Unique to Accident Advice Helpline.
- Recommended by our patron, consumer rights champion, Esther Rantzen.