Looking for an injury claims solicitor in Long Crendon? In the Buckinghamshire county area of England you will find the village and civil parish of Long Crendon. The name comes from the Old English word “Creoda’s Hill” with the “Long” prefix added after the English Civil War to differentiate it from the nearby town of Grendon Underwood. In Long Crendon, there are numerous trails and paths where you can take in the scenic landscapes of the area. These trails can be used by walkers, cyclists or horse riders, but you obviously need to take care to avoid accidents.
Tips for avoiding horse riding injuries
- Hi-viz gear should be always be worn while riding even when not on the road as it can stop helicopter pilots from flying over you and causing your horse to throw you
- A riding helmet that complies with safety regulations should be worn at all times as it can help reduce the risk any head injury in any circumstances.
- Make sure that you have the correct footwear for horse riding because if you fall off your horse you do not want any part of the footwear to catch on the stirrup
- Make sure to be alert while you are riding and make eye contact with any other users of the path or road to make yourself visible
- Be aware of slippery surfaces that you may encounter and try to avoid them
If you do unfortunately have a horse riding injury or accident in Long Crendon then you may need to contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of an injury claims solicitor in Long Crendon.
Need help from injury claims solicitor in Long Crendon?
If you are injured in Long Crendon you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last three years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of injury claims solicitor in Long Crendon. Most of our claimants don’t even need to attend court.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
If you do decide to make a compensation claim and you wish to find out about an injury claims solicitor in Long Crendon, we can refer you to one of our specialists. Our legal team takes on cases on a no-win, no-fee* basis and has over 16 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.