Short answer: come to us. We believe we’re the best company to help. We have over ten years of expertise at handling personal injury claims and we’re one of the largest legal firms in the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor we can find you the best to make sure you’re properly represented if you have a legal right to compensation after an accident.
Claiming compensation with Accident Advice Helpline or an injury claims solicitor in Lilleshall
Although we do not have a local injury solicitor in Lilleshall we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury claims solicitor in Lilleshall look no further than our expert service.
Some other benefits of choosing us to deal with your claim are:
- We run a 24/7 helpline and will give you free legal advice. Our professional, friendly advisors will tell you honestly if you have a good claim. We’ll also explain the process of claiming simply and clearly to you.
- We won’t ask you to pay upfront for starting your claim.
- We work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
How can I find out if an injury solicitor can help me?
It couldn’t be easier. Just call our helpline, day or night. The numbers are:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
We’ll ask about your accident. Usually, we need to confirm that:
- Your accident happened within a certain time frame. In most cases you have three years to claim, although the rules are different in some circumstances. For example, you have longer to claim if you are suffering from an industrial disease or if the accident involved a minor.
- Your accident meant you had to get medical treatment for your injuries. Injuries needn’t be physical – you can also claim for psychological illnesses such as stress or depression.
- Your accident was caused by someone else. They may not have meant it to happen – but they may have been careless or negligent about their responsibilities.
There is no obligation to make a claim if you don’t want to. But it helps to be aware of your legal rights. If you do choose to make a claim, we can appoint an expert injury solicitor handle your claim. Your injury claims solicitor in Lilleshall will have experience in personal injury cases and will try to negotiate a settlement that covers:
- A payment for the injuries you have received;
- Compensation for any loss of earnings, prescription costs, travel costs, childcare costs and help around the home if you need it.
Every situation is different, so there are no guarantees. But you may not even have to go to court. Many of the claims we deal with are handled by phone and correspondence.
If you don’t want to ring us, you can also get in touch by:
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Completing the 30 second test on our website, http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/30-second-test
However you contact us, we’ll make sure your enquiry is handled with respect and sympathy. So don’t be put off by the complexities of the law. Come to us today for help and free legal advice.
Date Published: 10th December 2013
Author: David Brown