Injury claims introducers wanted

Woman at call centre.

Injury claims introducers wanted, for as sure as people meet with accidents, in many cases, these people seek compensation for these accidents. Why do we have such a thing as injury claims introducers wanted?

This is due to the fact that thousands of people meet with accidents every year and often, these people file claims seeking compensation for the injury that they have sustained. It is possible for you to file a claim if you want to get compensated for an accident, as you may be able to get this kind of compensation under the following conditions:

  • You happened to have met with the accident within the past 3 years
  • Another individual was the cause of the accident
  • Because of the accident that you met with, you had to get medical treatment

In the above circumstances, it is quite likely that you would be compensated for an accident that you met with.

To get this compensation you would need the help of a lawyer

You see, even though you may have a very strong chance of being compensated for an accident, it is not going to be easy for you to get compensation, if you tried to get it all on your own.

This is for the simple reason that to get compensated for an accident, a legal process is involved, the likes of which you may not be familiar with. That is why it is important that you get hold of a solicitor when you are dealing with such an issue.

Injury claims introducers wanted

In order to get help with filing a claim, you would need the help of a lawyer and you can get a lawyer by calling Accident Advice Helpline. We are a law firm with over 15 years in the line of helping people get justice for so many kinds of accident claims.

We have a team of expert solicitors who are ready to give you only the very best legal advice and to help you get compensation for an accident.

Met with an accident and want compensation for this accident?

If you are in a position of injury claims introducers wanted, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. If it is more convenient, you can text the phrase, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you back as soon as possible.

There is no charge for our initial advice, and you are under no obligation to start a claim if you choose not to. At Accident Advice Helpline, we are the claim experts and we will work hard to help you get the maximum compensation you deserve.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )