There are many, many different types of accidents for which you can claim personal injury compensation.
Common injury claims examples
- Trips and slips, whether you have fallen on a wet and slippery floor or tripped over a paving stone that is not flush with those around it
- A road traffic accident, whether you are a driver, a passenger, a pedestrian, a cyclist or another road user who is hurt
- Workplace accidents, whether you are working in an office, a factory or outdoors
- Industrial diseases, such as vibration white finger and asbestosis
- Medical accidents or negligence.
Whichever type of injury claims examples you think applies to you, in order to claim compensation:
- The accident must have been someone else’s fault
- You must have received medical attention
- The accident must have happened within the last three years, unless you were a child at the time or you are suffering from an industrial disease, in which case you have longer.
These points make up the 30-second test on the Accident Advice Helpline website. This test is designed to show whether or not you are entitled to make a claim and work out how much compensation you could be due. No one can say exactly how much you will receive, but using information from other injury claims examples like yours, it is possible to estimate the general size of the payout. It is also impossible to guarantee how long your case will take.
Accident Advice Helpline was established in the year 2000. We were set up to help the little guy win compensation following accidents that had been caused by someone else.Open Claim Calculator
Accident Advice Helpline
- We are a respected law firm and have a team of specialist solicitors working in the different areas of personal injury compensation
- We handle cases all across the UK
- We work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so there are no up-front costs to get your claim started
- We count consumer champion and TV presenter Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron and public face, so you can be assured of our integrity.
Choosing Accident Advice Helpline to handle your claim for compensation means you will be putting your case in the hands of experts. You will also find that most cases can be processed over the phone, although you may need to attend one additional medical check to see how much your injury impacts on your daily life. This is designed to see how much compensation you need to be able to live your life normally, and pay for things such as specialist equipment.
Even if you are unsure if your injury claims examples are viable, you can get free initial advice from the claim experts. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.