Make an injury claim in Walton-on-Thames with Accident Advice Helpline
Being involved in an accident, and being injured, can be distressing. You may be left with physical damage that takes months, maybe even years, to recover from. You might even be left with injuries that last for the rest of your life.
If you know that somebody else has been responsible for your accident then this can be difficult to come to terms with. One way that the law protects victims of injuries, is that where blame can be shown to exist, then compensation is legally obliged to be paid by the party at fault. To obtain this compensation pay-out an injury claim in Walton-upon-Thames must be made. You can make an injury claim in Walton-on-Thames by using a compensation provider such as Accident Advice Helpline.
What is Accident Advice Helpline?
- A compensation provider with over ten years’ experience in personal injury law.
- Assist in the awarding of over £30 million of compensation every year.
- Provide a free 24/7 helpline that offers advice and support to all victims of accidents.
- Able to estimate the level of compensation you could receive by using our unique 30 second test.
- Has a team of specialist lawyers that are experts in their fields of compensation law.
- All cases are handled on a no win no fee* basis.
- Our claims process has been fully scrutinised by our patron, well-known consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen.
If you need to make an injury claim in Walton-on-Thames then call our knowledgeable advisors on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). You may be able to receive compensation to cover:
- Physical damages sustained in the accident.
- Psychological damage (and any therapy needed to get over this).
- Loss of earnings.
- Travel expenses to and from any medical appointments or treatment.
- Medical care and treatment.
- Loss of personal possessions.
- The cost of having to pay somebody else to carry out tasks that you can no longer undertake due to your injures, eg. gardening or cleaning.
Our advisors will be able to provide you with further information regarding making an injury claim in Walton-on-Thames. You may be asked to provide evidence for any out-of-pocket expenses you have had, so try to find and keep any receipts to show these.
How can I make an injury claim in Walton-on-Thames?
- Call our helpline and speak to our advisors about your accident.
- Take our simple test to find out how much compensation you could receive if you made an injury claim in Walton-on-Thames.
- Be referred to our experienced legal team. Most cases can be handled over the telephone, and the majority of claimants will not need to attend court.