Have you had an injury in work?
Then do a web search on injury claim Vale of Glamorgan now!
- Accident advice helpline are a law firm that specialise in personal injury compensation
- They have over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm
- There friendly, professional advisors treat every client with empathy and confidentiality
- They are one of the largest law firms in the UK
- All their legal partners work on 100% no win no fee*
- If you don’t win your case you don’t pay a penny
- No obligation to call. You decide if you want to start your claim
- If we can’t answer your question straight away, they will call you back
- You can call 24/7
- Their patron is Esther Rantzen, a consumer champion for the UK and TV personality
If you have had an injury that was not your fault, search injury claim Vale of Glamorgan. Their site offers a free compensation calculator, known as the ‘30 second test’, which can help you find out if you qualify for compensation as well as estimating how much you might get. Claim amounts can not be guaranteed, they can only give estimates of what your claim might be worth. Claim time varies from one case to another. A medical maybe required but not always necessary. In most cases clients do not need to attend court.
Making an injury claim in Vale of Glamorgan is simple, fast and efficient. You can take our thirty second test right here on the website to see if you may be able to make a claim. Just answer a few simple questions, fill in your details and we will tell you straight away if you may be eligible to make a claim. You are under no obligation to go ahead and start the process at any point, the decision is solely yours and we are just here to help you if you do wish to proceed. You can fill in the claim form online or you can call us directly on our helpline which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0800 689 0500. If you are calling from a mobile you should call 0333 500 0993.
Claim amounts will be made up of a payment for the injury claim in Vale of Glamorgan and reimbursement of expenses such as travel costs, prescription charges, child care, home help and loss of earnings.
- The claim has to be made within 3 years, although this time limit can be extended in the case where the victim was a minor or in the case of industrial diseases
- Most claims can be processed by telephone