Making an injury claim in Trunch is easy with Accident Advice Helpline
Do you need help in making an injury claim in Trunch? You may be worried that claiming compensation will be stressful and complicated. With Accident Advice Helpline we aim to take the stress out of the personal injury claim process:
- We have a 24/7 helpline, meaning that you can speak to our friendly advisors at a time convenient to you.
- We have a very simple test, only taking 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could be entitled to.
- We do not believe in pushy sales techniques. The choice is up to you, if you would like to go ahead with your injury claim.
- We have specialist lawyers who work on a no win no fee* basis. There are no upfront costs and if you do not win your case then you will have no legal fees to pay.
- Most of our cases can be processed over the telephone.
- The majority of our claimants are not required to attend court.
You are 4 easy steps away from making an injury claim in Trunch:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 (or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile). All our support and advice is offered obligation free.
- Take our unique injury calculator assessment to find out how much compensation you could receive should you make an injury claim.
- If you decide you would like to go ahead you will then be referred to our expert legal team. Your legal representation will be tailored to match your particular type of accident.
- Sit back and relax whilst we handle your case.
What is Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a compensation provider with over 10 years’ experience in personal injury law. We are well respected, dealing with over 25,000 enquiries each month.
Consumer rights champion, Esther Rantzen has been our patron since 2003. She has fully scrutinised our claims process and is happy to recommend us to anyone needing to make an injury claim. Esther urges anyone who has been involved in an accident, caused by somebody else’s negligence, to claim compensation for their suffering.
We have gained a reputation for high quality customer service and adhere strictly to our four key principles:
Call Accident Advice Helpline today and let us take the stress out of making your injury claim in Trunch, gaining you the compensation you deserve.