Victims of industrial accidents could be entitled to make an injury claim in Thatcham
The Berkshire town of Thatcham has had a long association with the paper making industry. The first paper mill was opened in Thatcham in 1799. Like any manufacturing industry, the paper making industry is not immune from accidents. If you have been injured at work and were not to blame, then you should be able to make an injury claim in Thatcham and receive compensation for any damages.
Employers within the manufacturing industry have a duty to keep their employees safe from harm. Stringent health and safety requirements have been put in place by the Health and Safety Executive. It is up to employers to follow these guidelines, and if an accident has occurred due to insufficient safety procedures being put in place, then an injury claim in Thatcham can be made by the innocent victim.
The types of accidents that can lead to an injury claim in Thatcham
You could have been injured by a piece of industrial equipment. It may be due to a machine malfunctioning and not operating correctly. As another example, you may not have received the correct training to use a specific machine or undertake a specific process. Another reason for an injury claim in Thatcham in the workplace could be that you have not been provided with sufficient safety protection to use such machinery.
Any manual handling process can be risky.
- You might have been expected to manually handle heavy or awkward objects without the correct training or equipment.
- You could have suffered a slip, trip or fall due to poor maintenance of the working environment.
- You could have been exposed to dangerous chemicals or loud noises without the sufficient safety protection required.
- You may have been struck by a moving vehicle or piece of equipment.
- You might have been expected to use vibrating industrial machinery for an extended period of time, leading to problems such as vibration white finger.
- You could have been injured by an industrial disaster such as an explosion or a fire.
The risks are numerous
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist you with your claim?
With over 15-years worth of experience, we here at Accident Advice Helpline have handled thousands of workplace injury claims, and you can trust with your potential injury claim in Thatcham. There are many ways we can help.
- We have friendly advisors who can assist you for free and without obligation
- We have a unique 30-second test to determine how much compensation you could be entitled to.
- We have an in-house team of no-win, no-fee specialist lawyers who are experienced in personal injury law.
- Our website is a rich source of information
- We operate a national helpline you can call free of charge from any landline when you dial 0800 689 0500.
You can also use your mobile to call us, but you will have to dial 0333 500 0993. Your call provider may charge you for your call.
Call us today to establish whether or not you could have a valid injury claim.