Suffered whiplash and need to make an injury claim in Sway? Read our top ten tips!
Following a road traffic accident, the driver, passengers or pedestrians may suffer a whiplash injury resulting in medical treatment. This common injury affects the neck and is caused when the head is jolted suddenly backwards, forwards or sideways. This vigorous movement damages the ligaments and tendons in the neck causing:
- neck pain and neck stiffness
- tenderness in the neck muscles
- reduced movement and painful movement
Our Top Ten Tips for when you need to make an injury claim in Sway
- If you have suffered a road traffic accident and experience any of these symptoms , then it is advisable to seek medical attention as soon as possible to ensure that there are no other injuries such as neck fractures which may need urgent treatment.
- It is not just an accident on the roads that can cause a whiplash injury. Sudden jolts to the neck during contact sports such as rugby and boxing can damage the ligaments and tendons in the neck causing whiplash. Slips and falls when the head is jolted backwards suddenly, as well as a violent assault involving the head can all cause whiplash.
Your doctor will diagnose whiplash after carrying out a physical examination of your neck and head assessing range of movement and the presence of muscle spasms and tenderness. If necessary, you may be referred to hospital for x ray or CT scans to ascertain the presence of any fractures.
As long as the accident wasn’t your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’, then you can make a personal injury compensation claim. Contact the leading experts in processing personal injury claims; Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 and let them guide you through the claims process.
- Accident Advice Helpline have over 13 years’ experience of helping people who have suffered whiplash through no fault of their own, to claim their legal right to compensation for their injuries and suffering.
They provide no obligation up to date advice and assistance to ensure that you can decide if you wish to proceed with an injury claim Sway.
If you prefer, you can use their unique 30 second on line test to see if you qualify to make an injury claim Sway for your whiplash injury. Just enter your details on line and find out quickly and discretely if you are eligible.
Remember claim amounts cannot be guaranteed, nor can the length of time that a claim may take to process.
Accident Advice Helpline processes most injury claims over the phone without the need to attend court. So one phone call could start your injury claim Sway today!
Let the experts handle the pressure of an injury claim in Sway. With professional, dedicated and reliable advisers waiting to take your call on their 24 hour, 7 day a week helpline.